We are looking for a customer driven individual with excellent communication skills to join our amazing team at our Edinburgh Airport branch. As a member of the Fleet Service team, you will be responsible for greeting our customers on arrival and return of their hire. Delivering exceptional customer service is an integral part of this role as you are the first and last point of contact with the customer. We welcome applications from all different fields, service personnel, ex-service, ex-army.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Damage reporting: inspecting the vehicles when they are collected/returned, reporting any damage defects and notifying the Branch Manager
- Actively providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Completing all necessary handover paperwork with the customer
- Preparing, valeting and ensuring our vehicles are kept to a high standard
- Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
- Collecting and delivering vehicles between car parks and other locations in a timely manner
- Refuelling of the vehicles when required
- Able to work well under pressure, both independently and within a team
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skill
- Have a full, clean valid driving licence with a minimum of 12 months experience
- Flexible approach to working as branches are open 7 days a week (shift work)
Why Choose SIXT:
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly salary of £1,776.67 ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire ▶ staff rental scheme for friends and family ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.