Are you looking to make the next step in your career and are you ready to help define and steer our company strategy?
As an executive yield & pricing manager, you'll have a direct and major impact on revenue and margin. It's your task to pave the way for our organization to pursue absolute profit maximization. This requires a strong leader with excellent analytical and communication skills, combined with a very customer/commercial- oriented focus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will set the yield & pricing strategy for our different products and marketing channels to optimize margin and maximize market potential.
- In doing so, it’s essential to align demand with fleet availability and re-allocate fleet where needed in order to optimize utilization.
- You will lead a small team of yield & pricing experts and you will be reporting directly into one of the managing directors.
- Min. 5 years experience as a revenue manager, being responsible for setting pricing strategies.
- Min. 3-5 years experience as a manager.
- Strong analytical skills – Excel is your playground.
- Strong leader with a commercial mind.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Hands-on and no 9-to-5 mentality.
- Traveling 10% (Belgium and Germany).
- In possession of a valid driver’s license.
Why Choose SIXT:
We offer you ► A flexible working space – work life balance is important, and we are output driven ► A bonus arrangement based on company performance ► A company car and fuel card ► 31 vacation days ► A dynamic and international environment - no day is the same! ► Employee excitement rates with SIXT ► GoodHabitz, learning platform to develop yourself on any topic you want to.