Sixt is looking for a Travel Sales Coordinator to support our valuableTravel agency partners for corporate and leisure business. In this role you will be the first point of contact for our partners, supporting them throughout their entire rental and booking experience as well as answering technical questions about our booking procedures in 1st level support. Creation, maintenance of agency data and the main contact person regarding questions of mobility. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
• Charismatic and empathic personality
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Travel Agency experience preferred but not required (Booking experience)
• Serve as the first contact for our corporate and leisure travel agencies
• Work with GDS tools (Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo)
• Familiarity with Online Booking Engines in the market
• Cooperate with corporate sales in the lead generation process
• Help oversee customer-specific solution implementations for our corporate clients and travel agency partners
• Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Hospitality, or related fields
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in account management within the travel industry or related
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• Working experience of CRMs is a plus
• Bilingual preferred but not required (Spanish/French/English)
• Functional knowledge of tracking, managing, and presenting KPIs
• Solution Oriented
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the department:
SIXT stands for premium quality not only in regards to vehicles, but also in sales. The Customer is the King. As one of the most innovative, fastest-growing and profitable mobility providers in the world, the customer is always the focus for SIXT. Our sales department, as the most important bridge to our customers, enables us to further expand our market leadership in Germany and to intensively support SIXT in its international expansion. Sales at SIXT stands for a dynamic working atmosphere, innovative products, and excellent service quality.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!