What you’ll do? – Perform as smoothly as our cars:
• Architect and provide solutions to complex problems by designing API’s and microservices
• Design and build multiple services using Java.
• Build and enhance existing services and API's keeping stability, extensibility, availability, and scalability in mind
• Good working knowledge of Agile, developing microservices, Kafka for event delivery is a big plus.
• Hands-on advanced data structures and algorithms also expert level in Java is a must.
• Should have a successful track record of building multiple services and ensured they are integrated successfully with the consumers.
• Should have a working knowledge of any RDBMS and knowledge of NoSQL would be an added advantage.
What do you need to succeed? – Your willingness to accelerate:
• 9+ years of experience in backend technologies with at least last 5 years in Java, backend api development.
• Architect and provide design for complex problems.
• Able to work with multiple teams to close the design and architecture and ensure they are agreed as per the need.
• Able to code in Java proficiently.
• Knowledge of CI tools like Jenkins.
• Knowledge of REST API and backend services development.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities, superior communication skills, and strong execution & delivery focus.
• Hands-on experience in complex Data Structure and Algorithm
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!