What you’ll do? – Perform as smoothly as our cars:
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in quality and development.
- You have high standards in regard to quality which is reflected in your Clean Code and efficient architecture.
- You evaluate new technologies and create new features based on your findings.
- You collaborate closely with the product management and design teams in a proactive and fast-paced environment with flat hierarchies.
- You communicate fluently in English and appreciate cultural diversity.
What do you need to succeed? – Your willingness to accelerate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 7+ years of experience working in a sophisticated technology environment in Android application development, solving scalability challenges
- Experience with Webservices, Persistence, and Material Design
- Experience in Kotlin is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI Components & Lifecycles.
- Experience working on Retrofit, Picasso, Eventbus, and ButterKnife
- Experience working on consumer facing applications.
- Good to have work experience on Android Jetpack, Firebase, Pagination, Data modeling, Google Maps SDK, Play console, Google APIs, etc,.
- Good communication skills
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!