- Strong knowledge of and background in Software Development, Automation frameworks, Tools, and Practices.
- Must experience with mobile automation (android,ios,Appium) for miniumum 3+ years.
- Preferred experience in the design and development of UI & API Test automation(Rest assured) frameworks
- Microservices, API load testing / Performance testing, CI/CD, DevOps concepts.
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation
- Good programming knowledge in Java
- Strong knowledge on Performance test methodology and process with hands on experience with API performance testing using JMeter or Gatling.
- Source Control (GIT experience is an advantage)
- Testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG
- Preferred experience with testing customer facing applications such as web and app
- Able to deploy applications on Docker, Kubernetes & debug technical issues.
- Software design and Quality analysis methodologies, including Agile methods
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and sound knowledge of QA Automation processes and tools
- Sound understanding of testing principles, techniques, approaches
- Hands-on experience of authoring basic testing artifacts such as test plan & strategy, Test cases, Daily status reports
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality
- Proactively create test cases for the known defects and integrate them into the automation suite
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team to test, release rollout and support software applications for Sixt
- Work with business units to crystallize business needs into product features
- Focus on overall business metrics that can be achieved through flexible automation & release strategy
- Owns daily release process (end-end), executes existing sanity & regression suite, automates backlog test cases, analyses failures & fixes automation scripts
- Eliminates/Automates repeated steps related to setting up environment, test executions, failure analyses, reset environment configurations etc
- Follows all Quality Hygiene processes (updates Test case, Bug & Test script attributes such as priority, components, tags, Escape analysis etc)
- Applies "Test Pyramid" model and ensures quality is built-in across Product life cycle
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Mobile Apps Testing , Test Automation , Selenium , Java , Appium , Rest Assured, Test Execution, Test Management , SDET , Performance Testing, Pipelines , SQL
Why Choose Sixt?
SIXT is an equal opportunity employer. SIXT is a people-first organisation, with a challenging and fun-filled environment that keeps the SIXT family together.As a global company, SIXT offers good international career development, learning, and growth opportunities.
About the department:
Engineers take note: cutting edge technology is waiting for you! We don't buy, we primarily do it all ourselves: all core systems, whether in the area of car sharing, car rental, ride hailing and much more, are developed and operated by SIXT itself. Our technical scope ranges from cloud and on-site operations through agile software development. We rely on state-of-the-art frameworks and architectures and strive for a long-term technical approach. Exciting? Then apply now!
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!