The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the US Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for executive leadership team
• Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
• Act as a liaison and provide support to the US executive team
• Arrange and handle all logistics for executive meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the executive team’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense
• Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect executive team’s style and organization policy
• Work closely with the executive team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Anticipate executive team’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
• Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
• Manage all aspects of organization’s office services.
• Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Five (5) years of executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Excellent judgment is essential
• Strong commitment to collaborative work
• Self-starter who embraces technology
• High degree of organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to successful completion of projects within a deadline
• Ability to multi-task and distribute efforts appropriately among tasks, manage competing deadlines, handle frequent interruptions, and maintain a high level of productivity
• Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
• Must have a high degree of confidentiality when handling communications, correspondence, and company-confidential documents
• Proactive contributor and hard working
• Willingness to take on additional tasks to keep things on track – comfort in a start-up environment
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
• Proficiency in English, and the ability to communicate in other languages (German, Spanish, etc.) is a plus
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the department:
Our managers are experts in their field, in high demand, involved in many projects, and have to bear responsibility for their team. This requires support for appointments, calendar supervision, communication, administrative work, and many daily tasks. In our assistant positions, cleverness and thinking outside the box are required, many topics, even confidential ones, end up on the desk and the network to many departments and colleagues makes cooperation much easier. Keeping your eyes on content-related topics and making the daily business work is your prio challenge here. But there are nice colleagues in the team who can support you in this and might have some advice or lead for certain difficulties.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!