SIXT is looking for a Director of Titles & Registrations to lead the strategic planning and execution of all vehicle titles and registrations processes for North America. The role requires the establishing of an internal structure to ensure all regulations are followed and all vehicles are documented properly. The individual in this role will be expected to partner up with third-party entities and government bodies for proper and complete enrollment of vehicles.
The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Detailed, organized, and strong communicator both verbally and written
- Ability to work with others in a team environment and actively promote collaboration & teamwork
- Oversee team in charge of titling and registering of vehicles, ensuring prompt and cost-efficient processing
- Drive process improvement, digitalization, and automation initiatives to improve processing times, cost, and maintain compliance
- Research, obtain, and manage state registration-specific requirements and licenses for all states that SIXT operates or intends to operate in the near future
- Ensure Federal and State compliance standards are continuously met
- Collaborate with SIXT’s legal and procurement teams to manage vendor agreements
- Ensure payments are accurate and approvals are timely
- Assess, select, and handle new/current external suppliers (DMVs, tag agencies, dealerships, etc.)
- Conduct vendor analysis and ensure SLAs are met
- Analyze reports and present relevant information to executive management and other stakeholders
- Hold yourself and your team accountable for departmental performance
- Provide training, mentoring, performance planning, and feedback for an overall team size of 6+
- Conduct regular PDM’s, OKR and KPI for team members to ensure productivity, development, and constructive competitiveness among team members.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience managing people
- 7+ years of experience handling title, registration, and or dealers’ licenses
- Experience working in a dealership, automotive, fleet management, tag agency, or similar organizations is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience documenting and analyzing workflows and initiating process improvements is required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the department:
The area of corporate development combines the internal consulting units of the SIXT Group. The range of tasks includes first, projects to develop new business and products, growth initiatives in existing businesses, and M&A projects. Second, corporate development works on the continuous optimisation of business processes, increasing productivity and cost effectiveness, as well as expanding the product landscape in all divisions of SIXT.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!