The Senior Director, FP&A directs, manages, and oversees all Financial Planning & Controlling functions. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing accurate P&L planning, ensure operational performance, and actively develop new forecasting methods to proactively steer the business.
- Analyze and interpret financial results in order to advise C-level management on business performance
- Manage and supervise a team of Controllers to assists the business in a multi-branch setup
- Build regular reporting cadence across business divisions with a forward-looking “early alert” mechanism
- Create a scalable business forecasting process to anticipate performance deviations and recommend change
- Lead performance improvement and optimization initiatives to increase profit- and scalability of the operation
- Lead the US-wide financial planning process to provide a reliable business plan for >100 locations across the Unites States
- Achieve deadlines set by the Finance functions and/or business leadership and proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be met in a timely fashion
- Build a standard structure to support business cases for business expansion through new locations or new product lines
- Work on various project assignments for the VP Corporate Development/FP&A
- Perform other job- related duties and special projects as requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to new ideas and exhibits high willingness to cooperate in an international organization
- High adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- High dependability—the individual is reliable, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Independence: must fully own aera of responsibility and independently work on process improvements
- Excellent communication skills: ability to present complex assessments in a consolidated, structured format to Sr. Leadership in executives summaries
- Strong analytical skills and numerical thinking with strong data interpretation capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Finance/Financial Planning or related field of study
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in Financial Controlling/Business Analysis
- Experience with SAP FI/CO, Oracle SQL, AWS, Athena, Quicksight, Qlikview and other financial tools is a plus
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
About the department:
SIXT's rapid and profitable growth is based on solid business management, resilient planning and efficient management of the Group's governance and compliance structure. The finance department, including governance, compliance and risk management, contributes significantly to this success and offers a wide range of exciting topics: from accounting to planning and coordination tasks, risk management and controlling, to consulting services, with the aim of optimising internal business processes. Furthermore, the Internal Audit, which combines assurance and consulting, plays an important role to optimise the effectiveness of the divisions.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!