SIXT USA is looking for a Regional Quality Manager in Texas or Colorado to support its Central Operations.
The Regional Quality Manager’s primary responsibility is to support Operations in delivering excellent customer service. This is based on efficient process management and the implementation of internal and external standards. The position is based in Denver or Dallas and requires frequent travel within the defined region, including branch days at our Central region airports.
- Drive a customer-centric culture in your assigned region and ensure customer expectations are not only met but exceeded
- Report and follow up on quality related key performance indicators (KPIs) such as SES (Service Excellence Score)
- Perform regular on-site branch visits to check for compliance in defined region
- Act as a liaison between Operations and Headquarters for quality relevant processes and projects
- Create and develop of quality relevant processes
- Lead and support quality relevant projects
- Bachelor’s in business, Project Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Work experience in the customer service industry, such as hotel, airline, retail, or car rental preferred
- First-hand experience in supporting projects and working in a team
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, primarily Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to travel 80% of working time
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!