As a Senior Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing the vehicle distribution and turnaround processes at the airport branch. Working in conjunction with the General manager to ensure vehicle safety, cleanliness and availability in a timely manner to meet customer demands and drive rental growth. The Senior Branch Manager is also responsible for managing the work environment and vendor relationships as well as driving efficiencies and reduce costs.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze KPIs and expenses to identify and implement processes and procedures to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Develop and manage efficient turnaround processes.
- Build & establish relationships with Branch Managers, staff, Service Providers, and vendors.
- Establish and communicate daily vehicle needs to the vendors on vehicle turnaround/ movements.
- Create weekly forecast for subcontractor needs to support cleaning and vehicle movement processes.
- Manage the process of cleaning and servicing vehicles at the QTA to ensure smooth operation of fleet movement from return to ready line.
- Ensure quality control by performing vehicle inspection to review subcontractor performance.
- Constant communication with the Branch management team to understand logistics needed and support the Fleet Planners in ensuring the subcontractors are working to meet our vehicle reservation demands.
- Quickly investigate and work with Fleet Planners/Customer service agents to resolve operational/ customer problems as they arise.
- Perform daily game plan meetings with Subcontractor managers, Fleet department and Fleet planners/Customer service agents.
- Coordinate movement of vehicles to and from overflow lots.
- Manage driver activity to ensure that maintenance vehicles are moved to the best location to maximize lot space and traffic flow.
- Act as the point of contact for the driver team on a daily basis. Act as a point of contact for Managers to get specific upgrade vehicles for customers.
- Experience in car rental industry preferred.
- Process oriented with proven record of success in managing large scale operational teams
- Exceptional communication skills (multiple languages fluent preferred)
- Expert issue resolution and efficient handling of complaints
- Flexible and resilient
- Organizational skills
- Self-confident & responsible
- High level of empathy
About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!