Come Join the SIXT Jersey City Team. Customer Service & Vehicle Agent hourly $24.50/hr. Must have great Customer Service Agent experience, Vehicle Maintenance experience.
• The Customer Vehicle Service Agent (CVSA) will deliver exceptional customer service to customers from around the world. You will provide customers with accurate information and make detailed and timely records of damages, gas volume, and other related items. In a fast pace outdoor environment, you will be expected to clean the interior and exterior of the vehicles. You will also perform regular non-mechanical maintenance in a timely and safe manner and identify and report vehicle damage. You would also perform other duties as assigned.
General Duties and Responsibilities for Customer Service:
• Welcome all customers as they arrive on the lot.
• Ask about their experience with SIXT, recording feedback to improve future rental experience.
• Make sure customers have all their personal belongings from the vehicle.
• Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
• User proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
• Advice and review rental charges, providing an accurate receipt to the customer.
• Provide information regarding transportation to the airport terminal, if applicable.
• Complete a service alert for any mechanical and/or body damage communicated by customers.
• Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
• Keep the lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
General Duties and Responsibilities for Vehicle Servicing:
• Responsible for vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car-transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
• Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment.
• Polish, dry, and clean vehicle windshield, windows, lights, mats, and exterior body, by hand.
• Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required).
• Determine the need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze.
• Perform basic maintenance checks to include: antennas, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle (trunk to trunk).
• Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.).
• May assist with local automobile deliveries.
Effort and Working Conditions
• Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours.
• Must have effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, coworkers, and management.
• Must have driving experience with a valid driver’s license and a good driving history.
• Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
• Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
• Must be physically able to move in and out of vehicles.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• The ability to communicate effectively in other languages is a plus.
SIXT hires service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players with a focus on, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
At SIXT, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with SIXT Rent a Car, LLC, and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by SIXT rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!