What you’ll do? – Perform as smoothly as our cars:
- Play an active role in QA activities during all phases of our product development from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and deployment
- Mentor and lead a large team of talented Software Development Engineers in Test
- Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process improvements
- Focussed on Automation and continuously work on removing manual dependencies from the systems, innovate new methods to optimize testing cycles.
- Creation of central quality tools and frameworks for better optimization of deliverables.
- Estimating efforts, identify risks, devise mitigation and meet project schedules
- Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines.
- Oversee technical scoping and design of projects to ensure that projects deliver the expected value on time and with high quality
- Work closely with management to identify risks, solve problems, and maintain progress and target online deliveries with high quality benchmarks.
- Research and stay current on Quality Engineering Testing trends as the industry evolves.
What do you need to succeed? – Your willingness to accelerate
- At least 10 years of experience in manual and SDET activities
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a team
- Should have good knowledge in Java, Git, code review and handling PRs
- Experience on automation tools like TestNG, Selenium (Grid, parallel, SauceLabs), backend test automation and mobile automation
- Good understanding of REST APIs and a solid experience in testing APIs including API test automation framework from scratch and maintained it
- Experience in working in a distributed micro-service environment
- Tools like Jira, Asana or similar bug tracking tool, Confluence - Wiki, Jenkins - CI tool
- Knowledge of Testing Mobile apps , different browsers and cross-platform operating systems
- Good in setting up load and performance testing infra & drive the load test executions based on the business & technical requirements
- Strong understanding on current age product technical architecture of a consumer facing applications end-to-2-2nd
- Keen eye for design and functional UX
- Ability to develop or maintain applications for test automation
- Excellent written and oral communication and organisational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs
- Proven track record of ability to handle time-critical projects
- Ability to independently manage test environment deployments and handle issues around it
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt is the company with legacy of more than a century offering healthy work environment, friendly work culture and continuous learning. The leadership here believes in team empowerment and challenging opportunities are offered to solve real world problems.
About the department:
Engineers take note: cutting edge technology is waiting for you! We don't buy, we primarily do it all ourselves: all core systems, whether in the area of car sharing, car rental, ride hailing and much more, are developed and operated by SIXT itself. Our technical scope ranges from cloud and on-site operations through agile software development. We rely on state-of-the-art frameworks and architectures and strive for a long-term technical approach. Exciting? Then apply now!
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!