We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Risk & Insurance Analytics Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing data related to risk management and insurance to support decision-making processes across the organization. This role is essential in maintaining the financial stability and risk exposure of our company while providing valuable insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data related to insurance claims, loss ratios, premiums, and other risk-related metrics.
- Develop and maintain databases, models, and reports to support risk management, insurance and claims functions.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as operations, finance, and legal, to assess risks and provide data-driven insights for decision-making.
- Create and present reports to management, detailing key findings, trends, and recommendations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, including identifying areas for improvement and proposing data-driven solutions.
- Continuously improve data collection and analysis processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Successfully manage ad-hoc projects assigned by senior management. Take ownership of projects from inception to completion to extract the requested data/metrics.
- Collaborate with senior management, the finance department and the risk management department to monitor accruals for claims and insurance policy lines.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, or a related field plus minimum of three years progressive experience in a risk/insurance/claims related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, or a related field plus minimum of five years progressive experience in a risk/insurance/claims related role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data sets and identify trends.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in SQL, familiarity with AWS Quicksight, and relational databases.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry, rental car operations, and related insurance policies is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!