Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products, and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth over the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
The ideal Sixt candidate is service-oriented, an entrepreneurial team player, and is excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Sixt is looking for a Regional Sales Performance Manager to train and develop rental sales agents and branch managers in the areas of sales and service. Their primary focus will be training on optimizing the rental experience by selling extras based on the customer's needs and providing exceptional customer service. The Regional Sales Performance Manager will be expected to become an expert on our fleet and ancillary products and ensure that the branches in their region are properly educating our customers on the products that will enhance their rental experience. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
· Trains rental agents on how to create the optimal rental experience by maximizing sales and service opportunities for every customer
· Coaches branch managers on how to train the rental agents on sales, service, and goal setting
· Holds workshops for rental agents reviewing sales cycle and role plays
· Implements motivational contests to build employee morale and improve branch culture
· Advises as an expert on all vehicles in the Sixt fleet, all protection items, and all extras
· Meets all sales and service standards
· Handles customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
· Completes daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
· Meets with branch managers and regional managers to review branch progress
· Handles all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 2+ years of sales training or coaching experience
· Minimum 5 years customer service or sales experience
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
· Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Must be willing to wear company uniforms
· Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
· Likely to require at least 30% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now.
About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!