Customer Research and Optimization Manager (m/f/d)
SIXT Customer Research and Optimization (CRO) is part of the Advanced Profit Management & AI Division at SIXT focusing on data-driven optimizations for e-commerce (web and app) as well as revenue management (pricing, fleet management) with the aim to achieve customer excitement and product excellence. Using insights from extensive customer and market research, data analysis, customer feedback, and product usage, we create hypotheses and implement A/B tests for all digital products to ensure continuous growth – with a strong focus on profitability. Test results are evaluated using state-of-the-art methods and tools, and only statistically relevant results will be reported and implemented. Furthermore, we support all our web, app, pricing and yield management teams with crucial customer research to help them to understand and respond to our customers’ needs, so that they can build exciting, innovative, and user-centred products. Sounds interesting? Then apply now and join our team as Customer Research and Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d).
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
- You optimize all digital SIXT products combining business and user-centred perspectives
- You conduct and report A/B tests in order to improve our online performance and user experience
- You communicate closely with all our digital product teams within SIXT
- You enjoy analyzing qualitative and quantitative research in a data-driven environment to identify new levers for improvement and generating new hypotheses
- You communicate and work closely with all digital product and revenue management teams within SIXT
COME AS YOU ARE
- You are experienced in conversion rate optimization and customer research (ideally from working in a leading e-commerce company)
- You have acquired solid knowledge and experience in analytics, statistics and quantitative research
- You are a versatile team player passionate about your job inspiring other teams for testing and research
- You can effectively communicate new ideas and insights while working with continuity and conscientiousness
Working at SIXT not only means creating the future of mobility, but also offers personal benefits. This means especially for you: 30 days of vacation, support for pension plans & capital-forming benefits, mobility allowance of 20€/month and flexible working hours. Due to the current situation, we are of course working completely in mobile work wherever possible. But even under normal conditions, from now on you can decide from where you want to approach your work: Up to 50% of your monthly working time you can work completely mobile and from anywhere. In addition, you will of course receive employee benefits for SIXT rent, share, ride and SIXT+, discounts with partners for travel, technology, clothing, etc. as well as free cyber sports courses and numerous trainings for your individual development. It's also important to balance out your work: That's why you have access to our employee restaurant (and yes, we insist on restaurant, because it's too high quality for a canteen) as well as various recreational opportunities such as the gaming area, the SIXT soccer team or the SIXT choir - to name just a few. In addition, your colleagues are pretty awesome. Which is important when you spend so much time together, and besides, no wonder when you get a bonus for referring friends as new employees. If something does bother you, you'll always have someone to confide in through regular feedback sessions, employee surveys or our psychological hotline through the Fürstenberg Institute. Otherwise, we live "work hard, play hard" - our parties are legendary! We also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, in which everyone can develop their personality and ideas.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.