Rental Sales Agent
As a Rental Sales Agent, your priority is to provide exceptional customer service. You will learn about the customer’s rental needs, and work to upgrade them to a more premium vehicle and additional services that will enhance their experience. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed
- Ask about customer experience with Sixt; recording feedback to improve future rental experience
- Discreetly check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental
- Plan and forecast location fleet needs
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions as needed
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
- As an RSA at a Downtown Branch you will learn every aspect of a branch: rental sales, customer service, car preparation and Fleet Planning.
- If you are a Sixt downtown employee, this can be your next step to an Airport RSA, Senior RSA or other leadership roles
- This is an ideal role for someone who wants to hit the gas on their career
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.