Compensation Analyst - Human Resources
Benefits: Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- • Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- • Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- • Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- • Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- • Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- • Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- • Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- • Conducts data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and collective bargaining agreements.
- • Researches employee benefits in similar industries; based on findings, recommends changes or updates to the companys existing benefits or policies.
- • Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- • Plans and communicates preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees.
- • Advises management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures, and collective agreements.
- • One to three years of experience as a compensation analyst required.
- • Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- • Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- • Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
Why Choose Sixt?
Our Total rewards package
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.