• Prepare quarterly and annual income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740 and IFRS standards and related financial statement disclosures, including computation of foreign tax provisions, deferred taxes, and uncertain tax positions.
• Review complex federal, state and international income tax filings prepared by third party providers.
• Oversee and coordinate tax audits.
• Perform income tax research and analysis as needed and communicate and implement findings to various internal and external stakeholders. Identify and mitigate tax risks.
• Prepare quarterly general ledger account reconciliations for all income tax accounts.
• Collaborate with other business groups to understand the tax impact of business operations and ensure proper income tax obligations are addressed.
• Assist with other areas of the tax department as needed including but not limited to sales and use, property tax etc.
• Master’s degree in accounting or related field.
• 3+ years of professional experience in the field
• CPA license or actively working towards attainment is a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of income tax provision under US GAAP and/or IFRS
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!