As the Liability Claims Manager, you will be responsible for the direct supervision of the Liability FNOL team and working closely with the Director of Liability to provide direct oversight of liability and worker’s compensation claim operations to achieve Sixt’s business objectives in North America.
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
• Responsible for the hiring (in partnership with the Director of Liability), training, coaching, and daily supervision of Sixt’s internal FNOL team to ensure timely and efficient quality loss reporting to internal and external partners while maintaining customer relations
• Foster a highly motivated environment that meets and frequently exceeds individual and team key performance indicators while continuously promoting positive morale
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external partners/vendors
• Provide technical oversight to internal and TPA claims staff on claim investigation, reserving and resolution
• Ensure TPA and/or carrier compliance to Sixt’s client instructions for optimal claim outcomes
• Conduct claim reviews for appropriate indemnity authority and litigation management
• Decision maker in mediations up to internal designated authority level
• Provide claims handling feedback, suggested best-practices and coaching recommendations to the Director of Liability and TPA/carrier management team
• Actively participate in collaborations and strategic initiatives as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (risk management, business analytics or related field of study preferred)
• Minimum six (6) years of combined experience in auto liability, general liability, and worker’s compensation claims including two (2) years of claims supervisor experience (rental car claims experience is a plus)
• Florida All Lines 0620 adjuster’s license and applicable reciprocals (preferred)
• Extensive knowledge in contract law, subrogation, investigation methods, legal requirements and insurance regulations
• Ability to compile data in comprehensive reports, analyze trends, conduct presentations and make fact-based recommendations
• Must be a highly motivated individual with the desire and drive to move up within the company
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly strong Excel skills
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
• Proficiency in English (ability to communicate in other languages is a plus)
About the department:
SIXT's rapid and profitable growth is based on solid business management, resilient planning and efficient management of the Group's governance and compliance structure. The finance department, including governance, compliance and risk management, contributes significantly to this success and offers a wide range of exciting topics: from accounting to planning and coordination tasks, risk management and controlling, to consulting services, with the aim of optimising internal business processes. Furthermore, the Internal Audit, which combines assurance and consulting, plays an important role to optimise the effectiveness of the divisions.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!