SIXT Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products, and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth over the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
SIXT is looking for an Independent (Contract) Eastern & Western Regional Dealer Direct Sales Specialist. The incumbents will be responsible for soliciting unsigned & inactive BMW franchises for the SIXT Dealer Direct Program (SIXTDirect.com). They will achieve this by prospecting, soliciting, and registering unsigned BMW Franchise Dealerships and providing exposure to SIXTDirect.com and other sales channels including auction sales, on-line, and consignment.
SIXT is looking for an Independent (Contract) Western Regional Dealer Direct Sales Specialist. The incumbents will be responsible for soliciting unsigned & inactive BMW franchises for the SIXT Dealer Direct Program (SIXTDirect.com). They will achieve this by prospecting, soliciting, and registering unsigned BMW Franchise Dealerships and providing exposure to SIXTDirect.com and other sales channels including auction sales, on-line, and consignment.
The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- High integrity, self-starter, strong work ethic, with a high level of energy and a proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to formulate, implement and execute sales strategy, plans, and tactics in a competitive environment.
- Experience interfacing with large dealer groups, family-owned franchises, more specifically, BMW franchise dealers at various levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen for understanding, influence outcomes and negotiate with dealership key decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information including technical content.
- Experience in a publicly owned and operated dealership is highly preferred.
- Remarketing and rental car Industry experience and proficiency in auction on-line marketplaces and other wholesale sale channels.
- Exceptional consultative, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Effective at building and fostering strong relationships, professional interaction with clients, partners, and internal employees.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently in support of various teams and groups.
Remarketing Sales & Execution: Cultivating networks and partnerships by initiating strategic relationships with BMW Franchise Dealership stakeholders and potential partners to provide the information needed to advance the understanding of SIXT Dealer Direct program (SIXTdirect.com) and various sales channels to achieve remarketing business goal.
- Responsible for prospecting, soliciting, and registering unsigned and inactive BMW Franchise Dealerships for SIXT Dealer Direct (SIXTdirect.com).
- Accountable to promote, market, and effectively increase sales of BMW de-fleet vehicles to BMW Franchise Dealerships in assigned region on the SIXT Dealer Direct platform (SIXTdirect.com).
- Energize/Motivate/ Influence BMW Franchise Dealerships to engage in the value of purchasing through SIXT Dealer Direct (SIXTdirect.com) and other SIXT sales channels including auction sales, on-line, and consignment.
- Clearly and succinctly convey a compelling view of SIXT organization’s partnership with BMWNA, and Dealer Direct (SIXTdirect.com) buy fee structure, market pricing, and service record availability to remove barriers that will foster an understanding of the benefits of this platform.
- Ensure BMW Franchise Dealership partners internal and external needs are met; building productive relationships, create learning opportunities by listening to compelling BMW dealer feedback to serve as a change agent and acting as a catalyst for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate a high level of attentiveness toward customers and actively contribute to a culture which encourages high quality service with a sense of urgency.
- Understand and support the established strategic direction for SIXT Dealer Direct (SIXTdirect.com) and SIXT remarketing various other wholesale channels.
- Ability to utilize customer data to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses and identify the implications for potential strategies, keeping SIXT Dealer Direct (SIXTdirect.com) perspective in the forefront.
- In partnership with the SIXT remarketing team learn about new or upcoming products and features, ensuring a high level of personal proficiency in knowledge and functionality of SIXT Dealer Direct (SIXTdirect.com) to ensure continued subject matter expertise.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with dealer senior leaders and decision-makers.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities as determined by the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 5+ years of automotive, car rental, car sales, or remarketing experience.
- Knowledge of vehicle manufacturers’ invoices and added equipment helpful.
- Knowledge of asset sales processes and procedures along with wholesale pricing of vehicles.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- OEM experience is a plus.
- Retail Sales experience is a plus.
- Understanding and the ability to use online sales platforms is a plus.
- Experience establishing a book of business (B2B sales)
- Lifecycle knowledge of asset configurations and the potential impact of resale values
- Must have valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Likely to require at least 90% travel, some of which may be by airplane.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!