Engineering Manager Site Reliability - ONE Mobility Platform (m/f/d)
Our Site Reliability Engineers are responsible for designing, building and scaling core systems that support our mobility applications running in production. They are versatile technologists who have a lot of experience up and down the stack and are comfortable tuning the Linux kernel, automating cloud infrastructure, writing resilient and high performance code or scaling large distributed systems. Premium service and customer excitement are core values of our business and this touches every fabric of our technology stack too. With the challenge of delivering the best customer experience in their hands, our site reliability teams are constantly looking to optimize our service resiliency, availability and performance using cutting edge technology. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
Do what you love:
- You will lead a team of smart engineers on a mission of constant development, enabling them to meet their personal and organizational goals
- You evangelize modern engineering practices and empower engineers to make technical decisions: engineering manager != tech lead
- You will work with Product Owners and Agile Coaches to create a high-performance team and improve internal and external collaboration
- You manage On-Call rotations and engage with stakeholders supporting the team to provide adequate service SLAs
- You ensure you have a team with diverse skill sets in system and software engineering which can tackle any challenges
Come as you are:
- You have BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- You have experience managing multiple teams or a team of at least 5 engineers
- You have strong engineering experience in either C++, Golang or Java or hands-on experience in Linux and system engineering using Python, Ruby or Perl
- You have been responsible for the availability, resiliency and automation of large-scale customer facing infrastructures and/or applications
- You love supporting other people’s development and at the same time you manage to keep yourself up to date with the latest engineering trends
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Jouw HR Contactpersoon
THE SIXT WORLD
Voor meer informatie over Sixt, zie about.sixt.com.