Senior Java Developer - Dynamic Pricing (m/f/d)
SIXT is one of the biggest technology driven mobility companies in the world. Our Dynamic Pricing Engineering team is responsible for building and running highly scalable systems and services that power up our latest mobility products. We ensure that we always deliver the best possible price to our customers and that we can manage our car pools in the most efficient way. We leverage latest cloud technologies and microservices architecture and we mix it with complex algorithms, machine learning and AI modules working together with our data science teams to offer the best possible service. We are looking for an experienced java engineer who loves designing, building and managing complex systems to match the scale of our global business. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE:
- You will be responsible for designing, building and evolving end-to-end distributed systems for our pricing and yield areas on the cloud.
- You will build APIs and tooling that power up both consumer-facing and internal-facing products.
- You will optimise heavily loaded systems for scale, performance and resiliency.
- You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations ensuring that our team's critical services are always up.
- You will collaborate effectively with teammates, technical and business partners.
COME AS YOU ARE:
- You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building cloud-native applications, solving scalability challenges, designing event-driven solutions - ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
- You have strong development and architecture experience in Java and you have proven experience in building cloud-native applications?
- You have good understanding of event-driven platforms, pub-sub and messaging using brokers such as Kafka, NSQ or Kinesis?
- You have extensive troubleshooting experience and you feel comfortable using both IDEs and Linux shell?
- You have strong software development experience and describe yourself as a team player?
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Jouw HR Contactpersoon
THE SIXT WORLD
Voor meer informatie over Sixt, zie about.sixt.com.